Experience the charm of Northern Thailand in our beautiful wooden guesthouse with balcony, comfortable atmosphere, quiet garden, convenient location, where trained staff serve with a smile.
We have 37 bedrooms plus one function room suitable for up to 30 people. All rooms have a private bathroom with hot shower.
Located at 103-105 Sriphum Road opposite the historic Chang Pheuk Gate it is easy to find by foot or local transport.
Mountain View opened in 1991.
Run by a friendly couple, Dr. Jaroon and Mrs. Krisna Jittiwutikarn, Mountain View offers not only a pleasant place to stay but also the following facilities for your complete convenience:
- Restaurant, eat in or take away
- Laundry at very reasonable price
- Tours, trekking, cultural events & dinner bookings
- Car & motobike rental
- Flight & hotel booking
- Thai massage schools nearby
- Medical consulting and accupuncture with Dr. Jaroon
- Postal & overseas telephone call services
- Internet Café
To find out more about our facilities, click on the navigation bar above.
Mountain View is open all year round to welcome everybody.
Make sure to book your room in advance.